Who can apply?
The following candidates are eligible to apply for financial support at the Erasmus Trustfonds:
- Academic staff of the EUR;
- Excellent EUR Master or Bachelor students;
- Representatives of student-, study- and other associations recognized by the EUR that are not political, religious or nationalist in nature.
The Erasmus Trustfonds, in principle, provides support to an individual or association no more than once every 12 months. Applications by an individual or association who have been awarded financial support over the past 12 months, therefore, are not eligible for support. Submitting more than one application within 12 months will thus result in a rejection. Applications for research- and education projects are an exception to this rule.
Only those applications are eligible for support by the Erasmus Trustfonds if the application meets the requirements below:
- The proposed activities and projects contribute to the aim of the Erasmus Trustfonds. To read more about the aim of the Erasmus Trustfonds, click here;
- The application is complete. To determine which documents are required, please consult the application form that matches the type of project you are searching support for;
- The application meets the co-funding requirements as defined on the application form that matches the type of project you are searching support for;
- The application is submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The application is received by the Erasmus Trustfonds before the application deadline. For a full list of all calls and submission dates, click
Applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted.